NAV/EDI Systems Analyst - Totowa, NJ - $70k - Fun Company
A growing, family owned Dynamics NAV end user with a fun and exciting company culture is looking for an NAV/EDI Systems Analyst to join their team!
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a supportive, collaborative, and sometimes wacky team as they look to improve their current NAV system following a recent upgrade. This position will involve working with different departmental leadership on identifying ways to optimize current business processes in conjunction with their ERP and figure out how to effectively integrate different software packages to make the company run more smoothly.
Your New Company:
- Family-owned consumer products manufacturer that has been in business for over 40 years and continues to grow!
- Environmentally and socially conscious organization who consistently gives back to the community
- A diverse environment with a family feel, where team members feel a part of a home
- Rated one of the Best Places to work in New Jersey
- A modern day, fun office with various team bonding events, games, and consistent recognitions for great performances
- An industry leader within a niche market sector with a well-recognized, luxury product line
Your New Role:
- Maintain and support day to day issues with the company's NAV ERP system
- Assist with integration projects between EDI, WMS, CRM, and BI technologies
- Help with EDI mapping, set up, and troubleshooting
- Gather requirements from department leadership, helping to design improved systems for better performance
- Creating reports through Jet and Power Bi for finance, sales, and production teams
- Train end users on procedures and functionality
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central
- Experience with other Dynamics ERP products a plus
- NAV integration experience, specifically with EDI (Lanham), Office 365, and/or Power BI
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- D365 CRM knowledge a plus
- Solid understanding of business processes within inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, and financials
What You'll Receive:
- $70k base salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Over 2 weeks PTO in your first year
- Bonus plan
Want to become a part of this amazing company? Send your resume to email@example.com or call Matt 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.