CRM D365 Developer
Explore the opportunity to be working with one of the largest entertainment companies in the entire country. This is the opportunity to join one of the strongest and quickest growing entertainment organizations as their Dynamics CRM developer. Located in the Richmond area, this company is in serious need of a skilled Dynamics CRM developer.
Finding the right person is very important to them & they are offering around a 5K relocation package in order to bring the right developer in, a developer that can grow within the company. The right candidate will not only be a skilled back end developer within Dynamics CRM, but also should be someone who can see themselves with this company for years to come.
- Be Responsible for the development, & on-going support of applications within Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment.
- Have the opportunity to Work with each aspect of the CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Help Identify and implement third party applications to improve the current CRM system
- Must be able to Participate in analysis sessions with departments to determine business issues.
- Design business processes and integration's between the CRM application and other applications
- Have a desire to help and possibly mentor junior members of the organisation and be integral to the future hiring
What You'll Need:
- Have the ability to code in .NET & C# for the development of the CRM system
- Proven back ground in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Must be able to understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET development is a MUST
- Be able to clearly communicate with Organization Stakeholders
- Can do Attitude & Proactive
- Team Player
If you or anyone else in your network might be interested in any of these opportunities, please get in contact with me ASAP because the clients are moving fast.
If you are interested in this role, click "Apply Now" to forward an updated copy of your resume, or directly email Matthew Alovis at firstname.lastname@example.org..