Azure Consultant - Basingstoke - £50-80k
You'll be joining a company who are growing fast and on the look out for talented Microsoft experts to join their team. You will be helping this company to come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for their high caliber clients.
You will be working with your team on technical pre-sales and helping to develop cloud integration projects. You will be given guidance and coaching from one of their highly skilled Azure Architects.
As this company is a Microsoft partner you'll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn't yet hit the market. This could include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
If you think that you can assist this company in their development and journey to become the best then we want to hear from you! This company has got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics but isn't looking to stop there.
You should have:
- a passion for Azure - following the latest trends and always looking to expand your knowledge.
- an analytical mind.
- good communication skills, required internally and when dealing with clients.
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- an in-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services - Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- experience with:building secure API'sleveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processingleveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Busunderstanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutionsdeveloping asynchronous, reliable backend tasksunderstanding the various data storage options of the Azure platformgaining experience in data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
If you think this is the right role for you then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.