Java Developer Jacksonville, FL
A java developer creates user information solutions by designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. The person in this job designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and availability. One of the major tasks of a developer is to contribute to the entire development lifecycle, writing well designed, testable and efficient code. A developer must ensure that their work complies with the required specifications. The developer will be closely working with a specific client and will be assigned to teams determined by the client. The person in this will maintain and update existing enterprise applications and may be tasked to create new solutions per client assignment.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications)
Must have 12+ years software development experience including Java
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on Java 1.8+.
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience with any of the following web frameworks: Angular 2+, React, Vue, Ember.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE
E Must have relevant work experience in Object-oriented programming concept;
- Must be an excellent team player in a variety of corporate and government cultures;
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure;
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
- Participates in code reviews and training.
- Deliver high quality software by creating unit test plan and testing code thoroughly.
- Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
- Creates project documentations and coordinate technical issues.
- Reports to a technical lead
- Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task.
Contact Jarvis Thompson at (813)437-6962 (Ex 6962) or email@example.com to get more information about role.
Nigel Frank International is the Global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We have a substantial selection of Azure Consultant jobs, working to help businesses make their cloud visions a reality. With positions available with Microsoft partners, ISVs, and end users on both a contract and permanent basis, we'll find you an Azure Consultant job that matches your experience, and fits with your career plans.