A leading Dynamics AX End User in the Health & Wellness industry is looking for a Dynamics AX Accounting Manager to join their team on a full-time basis!
- Collaborate with the finance, retail, and project team to gather understand of business operations and needs to develop requirements for the configuration, customization and implementation of Dynamics AX
- Act as the primary liaison with the finance and retail teams
- Manage the AX team to ensure productivity
- Translate business design documents into technical and functional specifications
- Global point of contact
- Level 3 support of program defects, hardware and software applications, and security systems
What you'll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of Dynamics AX project experience, preferably working as a lead in a Retail environment
- Dynamics AX 2012
- 5+ years working with Business Applications (ERP, CRM, HRIS, Payroll, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Finance and Retail POS
- Excellent understanding of software implementation methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Bachelor's degree
What you'll get in return:
- This client is offering $115K - $140K base
- Full benefits including health, vision and dental
- 3 weeks PTO!
What you need to do now:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
This is an incredible opportunity that you should take advantage of. If you have the above skills and experience please send your resume to Patrick Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-679-7209