GROUP SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - AX 2012 - LIEGE
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
Our client is a global company producing lighting systems. They are present in the market of public lighting on 4 different continents. They have multiple factories in Europe and beyond. They put a strong focus on ecosystems, working to develop lighting solutions that don't damage the environment.
What you will be doing:
- Establish/improve/enforce IT applications operations processes (AX, PLM, CRM, BI, BIZ, MES)
- Establish/improve/enforce applications security policies, procedures and tools
- Facilitate interaction between local companies/group IT teams/group IT partners
- Elaborate a dashboard to follow the back log management in terms of change, incident management with group IT partners including capacity management
- Rollout the internal incident/change management tool across the Group, organize a webinar
- Previous experience in IT service delivery
- Previous experience of Dynamics 365 and its Release Management module
- Previous experience of Dynamics AX (or equivalent ERP) and its Operations module
- Full proficiency in English (other languages are a plus)
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits
- Open lines of communication
- Collaborative and knowledge sharing culture
- Working alongside Microsoft Experts
- Team spirit
Curious to find out more about this opportunity?
Apply with your CV at the link provided, or reach out to me:
Contact name: Matteo Dinardi
Number: +31 20 24 18 554 / +32 78 48 45 95
E-mail : email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Dynamics professionals and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Dynamics resources.
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information about the market you can always get in touch with me on 020 24 18 554 or firstname.lastname@example.org