Azure Big Data Architect - UK Wide - £100k
My client are a Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy and are currently going through a period of growth, bringing on some of the most exciting projects in the UK at the moment. My client enable organisations to gain results through the implementation of business technology solutions and managed services utilising Microsoft technologies.
As an Azure Big Data Architect, you will gain exposure to some of the biggest projects the UK has to offer. You will lead the Azure Data Services technical architecture, delivering data architecture design sessions, the implementation of projects and assist with proof of concepts. You will be working alongside some of the industries finest Architects and other IT/Business Professionals whilst gaining Microsoft Certifications and many added benefits.
This role is paying an annual salary up to £100,000. At Group Manager level, you will also receive a bonus of 9%, £1900 per year in extended benefits for gadget, travel or well being, 25 days holiday, bupa cover, life assurance and 7% pension contribution.
- Deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts
- Hands on experience implementing Big Data solutions using Microsoft Data Platform and Azure Data Services
- Azure SQL DB/DW, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, and CosmosDB
- Experience of advanced data analytics and insights techniques
- Experience working directly within teams developing solutions based on statistics, machine learning, regression models and optimisation techniques to gain meaningful business insight from data.
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving Tom a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to email@example.com.
My client do not offer Sponsorship and you must have the rights to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.