3rd Line Infrastructure EngineerMicrosoft Gold PartnerBristol
£40,000-£45,000 + benefits
I am currently working alongside a leading Microsoft Gold Partner IT Solutions Provider who is looking to add to their team with the permanent addition of a talented and experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer. My client, with offices across a global scale, has achieved multiple Microsoft accreditation's for their performance.
In this position, you will be working with and supporting the latest Cloud technologies including Azure, Office 365 and Skype of Business and you will be member of a global team providing exceptional technical support and project delivery to manage, develop and secure the global infrastructure.
You will be responsible for my clients private cloud environment hosted in geographically dispersed data centres across and you will be responsible for the performance and availability of all infrastructure components.
- Delivering and supporting infrastructure services
- Designing infrastructure solutions that are part of the strategic roadmap, customer or security requirements.
- Ownership of the technical solutions for assigned customers.
- Maintenance of our infrastructure or desktop environments.
- Deployment or rationalisation of infrastructure in our Data Centres
- Maintain certification and industry awareness of infrastructure technologies and trends.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Ideally, you will have solid experience within a Solutions Provider. You will have solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to solve issues in a timely manner.
- Microsoft server and desktop Operating Systems
- Storage technologies including Dell Compellent SAN
- Virtualisation technologies i.e. Hyper-V and VMware
- Microsoft System Centre suite e.g. SCOM, SCCM, SCDPM etc.) as well as backup and monitoring technologies from other vendors
- Server and desktop hardware
- SQL Server Database Administration including High Availability features
- Active Directory including multiple Domains/Forests
- Microsoft certification e.g. MCSE, MCSA
- Microsoft Exchange with high availability
- Basic networking experience
- Basic SharePoint knowledge
I have interview slots available for this role so in order to avoid missing out, please forward your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, please feel free to call my direct line on 0191 5000036 to find out more.