Software Architect - $120,000 and Bonus - Full Time - Dallas, TX
What would your day-to-day look like?
On a daily basis, you would be…
- Working in a collaborative environment, specifically with senior leadership and development teams, to develop and deploy cloud based solutions
- Communicating these solutions to fellow coworkers and managers, presenting them in the best light and raising awareness on what you are trying to accomplish
- Receiving one-on-one mentorship from Senior Software Architects, so you can learn and grow throughout your tenure in the role
- Learning about new technology options so the company can stay on top of the competition in terms of trends and efficiency
- Participating/leading code reviews in order to verify maintainability and assure that complexity is minimized
These responsibilities are all meant to help you grow and learn as an architect, and help you succeed within your team! There are, of course, certain skills that you need to have in your tool belt in order to succeed in this role, including:
- HTML and REST
- API development experience
- Architecture knowledge
- Experience with microservices in AWS or Azure
- A passion for working with exciting new technologies like machine learning, Kafka, and AI!
- Please note that if you do not have a lot of experience with all of the listed tools, please feel free to apply. The company is open to using different tools for similar purposes, so you may still be a good fit!
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865