Azure Advisory Consultant - Remote - Permanent -- $140,000-$160,000
Azure Advisory Consultant, Permanent, Remote
My client is a global leader in the Azure space today. As a global consulting firm, they specialize in cloud development, so if you're looking to make a switch, or remain in one of the fastest growing cloud-based services the is the position for you. They are looking to hire a permanent, remote, Azure Advisory consultant who has significant experience in cloud computing, IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and cloud application design pattern.
- Assisting on client migrations and integrations to Azure cloud-based infrastructure solutions
- Primarily work with solutions architects and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Advising the best practice methods in how to utilize Azure IaaS and PaaS to drive competitive advantage.
- Providing guidance to customers, driving solution delivery, and ensuring solution technology is aligned with business requirements.
- expertise on Cloud and Services Oriented Architectures with a proven ability to provide consulting and solution roadmaps for large scale cloud transformation, migration and cloud native development on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Hands-on experience when scaling technologies and solutions
- Experience presenting Microsoft Azure service to clients with no background in IT
- Experience with design and development experience of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure Compute & Storage Services, Azure Kubernetes Service/Service Fabric, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure Analytics, Azure SQL DB/DW, Azure Logic Apps/API Management/Service Bus, Azure AD, Azure Resource Manager, etc and large scale migrations of application landscapes onto Microsoft Azure.
- Proven experience with .NET / C#, Java, Python, Powershell, JSON, , Angular JS, Node.js, etc.
- Fully remote
- 20-30% bonus
At this time, my client is unable to sponsor visas.