Microsoft Cloud Engineer - London, England
Salary up to 75,000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Remote Working
I am partnering up with one of our long term clients to aid with the recruitment of several Cloud Engineers who have experience in .NET development and Azure who are looking to extend their skillset travelling UK wide to client site 3 days' a week. They are the leading Software Company for the public sector, operating as one of the largest technology consultancies across the UK with an excellent reputation for utilising the newest technologies.
The role is heavily focused on developing and delivering software solutions for large clients such as HMRC and the Home Office, utilising a diverse set of technologies including .NET, Azure, .NET Core and Microservices. Additionally you will get to develop on both the client and the server side software following recognised standards and patterns, working in an Agile environment.
You will get the chance to upskill and cross train into different areas that are of interest to you, this may be Solution Architecture, Cloud Technologies or Full Stack Development, as well as having the chance to work on varied projects from financial to security.
In terms of specific requirements, they are ideally looking for a number of skills. But rather than just regurgitating the job specification, I wanted to highlight a few of them below.
- Development - the core focus of this role will involve working with some of the most cutting edge Cloud based architectures to develop solutions for the client, getting involved across the entire project lifecycle, collaborating with architects and engineers on greenfield and brownfield development. The main development tool they operate in is .NET and relevant frameworks e.g. MVC and .NET Core therefore you should have good knowledge of these technologies as well as commercial experience on an Azure platform.
- Agile Methodologies - Agile plays an important part in the engineering process and they endeavour to utilise methodologies/processes including Scrum, Kanban, CICD and DevOps.
- Softer Skills - With my client working formally on the client/project site, good communication skills are key, you will work closely with the development team to provide the best you can offer and striving to progress. You will be keen to develop your skills, and constantly be up for learning the latest technologies and broadening your skillset.
Any additional skills in Microservices is advantageous, however not necessary.
In return you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £55,000 and £75,000) as well as home working, potential bonus and their company benefits package.
So if you are interested in the following this up with a conversation then I can be contacted on the following means:
- Contact Phone: 0191 917 3719
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Amber Maddison'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR