Data Scientist - Boston, MA
Location: Boston, MA
Technology: Azure/Big Data
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Date Posted: May 20, 2019
Data Scientist Role & Responsibilities:
- My client is a large consulting company looking for an experienced Data Scientist with experience implementing Machine Learning models and organizing large sets of unstructured data.
- As part of a team, the Data Scientist will be working on exciting, large scale AI projects on a variety of sites along the East Coast
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in the data science space
- Expert in Python
- Experience working with NLP
- Experience working with Machine Learning
- Experience using Spark
- Experience working in a cloud data environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 70%
- Unlimited PTO
- Regular in-office social events, happy hours, etc.
- 401K match program
- Health/Medical/Dental benefits
- Open vacation policy
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call (Finlay Boyle) 212-731-8282. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible. Nigel Frank is the Azure recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best Azure professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the Azure permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. At Nigel Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an Azure professional walking into your dream Azure job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Nigel Frank, we find great people great jobs in Azure. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available Azure Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Microsoft Business Intelligence / BI / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / SQL / T-SQL / MDX / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / MS Azure / Amazon Web Services / AWS / EMR / RDS/ Redshift / S3 / EC2 / Lambda / Glue / Data Pipeline / Kafka / Power BI / Data Lake / Data Lake Analytics / Azure IoT Hubs / BLOB Storage / HDInsight / Data Factory / Machine Learning / SQL Data Warehouse / Steam Analytics / Ruby / DynamoDB / Kinesis