Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect - £65,000-£70,000 Per Annum - HOME-BASED
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to join experienced and dedicated team of professionals working with an award winning reputable Microsoft Gold Partner client. There are many exciting projects to work on with Dynamics AX, and will give you the chance to expand your knowledge and skill-base into the D365 market. The role will give you the chance to utilise the knowledge you already possess, and the opportunity to develop it further from implementation to development projects. They are looking for someone with strong techncial knowlege and experience across all areas of an AX implementation cycle dervied from a Development and Consulting background. You will be required to take the lead across several end to end D365 implementations working alongside the wider team at all levels.
Working primarily home-based with 2-3 days a week worth of UK wide travel to customer sites.
- Strong understanding of X++ Programming
- Experience in a technical AX role coming from a strong Development background
- End to end experience across multiple projects implementing Dynamics AX/365
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership/team member/individual working abilities
- Technical expertise spanning across a broad range of AX modules
- The chance to work alongside a fantastic team of experience professionals
- To work with a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Career progression opportunities
- Training opportunities, with MS Certifications upon completion
- Excellent base salary/car allowance/package
- Home working
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at email@example.com or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!