IT Manager, Chicago, IL- $140K
A large End User in retail is seeking out an IT Manager/Dynamics NAV Developer to program, manage, and maintain the Company's integrated ERP (Navision) and related business software systems across multiple business units. This opportunity is with a business that has been in service for around 125 years, their mission is to provide best-in class products with superior customer service.
Their previous IT Manager is retiring after being at their firm for 13+ years. This company offers a positive, and supportive company culture. Additionally, they are working on upgrading their NAV software, allowing you to be able to work on an exciting new project.
- College degree in a related discipline
- C/AL and C/Side
- 3+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Strong IT Management experience
- Develop Modifications in NAV to business requirements
- Maintaining a healthy infrastructure of the Microsoft NAV database and application servers
- Overseeing, maintaining and support of NAV
- Analyse Business processes to identify potential enhancements and increase efficiency
- Spearhead IT related decision making.
- Bonus Structure
- Health, Vision and Dental
- 401K match
- Annual Salary Reviews
If you're looking to grow your career with a great office environment and company culture- please contact me at 212 731 8252 at ext. 3142. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Navision jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Navision jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed.