Senior Software Architect - Dallas - Full-time - $160,000 - Java focused
Are you interested in supply chain systems? Are you ready to define the vision and implement solutions that shape the future state of a company? Come work with the best of the best, both in terms of the people that would become your coworkers, and in terms of emerging technology. This software company is the dominant player in the logistics/supply chain field, and they need a talented Senior Software Architect to develop and deliver the strategic vision of the company, while being a key member of the development team.
What would your day-to-day look like?
On a daily basis, you would be…
- Working in a collaborative, fun environment, where you would be one of the stand-out leaders
- Creating the Digital Warehouse of the future, with a focus on automating it
- Designing and developing testable solutions that handle transaction processing
- Answering questions from within your team, or across teams, while also mentoring and developing associates that are on your team
- Researching and working with emerging technologies and trends, with the goal that what you are doing stays on top of the competition and your team is on the cutting edge when it comes to your current project
Sounds cool, right? There are, of course, certain skills that you need to have in your tool belt in order to succeed in this role, including:
- Computer Science/related field degree
- Familiarity with the supply chain/logistics industry
- Experience with Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience with defining and developing APIs
- Public cloud knowledge (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Microservices experience
- CI/CD pipeline knowledge
- Docker/Kubernetes experience (Containers)
- Machine learning is a plus!
- Please note that if you do not have a lot of experience with all of the listed tools, please feel free to apply. The company is open to using different tools for similar purposes, so you may still be a good fit!
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided.
My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865