Integration Consultant - Bristol - £60k
A well-known consultancy is recruiting for an Integration Consultant to join their growing team as they continue to win projects and progress their reputation and market position.
This role reports to the Analytics and BI Lead and will be responsible for producing architecture to a high standard. The role requires experience with message-based, file-based and API-based integration approaches to provide sound and trustworthy advice.
This position is dynamic and constantly evolving, your responsibilities will be varied and you should be prepared to work in a very fast-paced environment predominantly from client site. You will play an integral role in very large scale deployments. This company is an expert in Microsoft technology and you should understand integration techniques over multiple platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology and industry trends and applying your knowledge to the role.
- Ensuring that you accurately assess architectural options to consider cost, risk, and benefits to provide sound recommendations.
- Applying the latest technology to ensure you complete work in the best possible way.
- Effective communication with stakeholders to ensure confidence and influence decision-making.
- Liaising with functional leads to assess the constraints, assumptions, issues and imperatives relating to their domain and determine how to address these over time.
- Actively managing the integration platform road maps and designs to make sure that business needs and integration strategies are supported.
- Plan and produce project integration architecture and take part in reviewing design documentation.
- Provide assurance on architectural principle conformance.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Experience in practical deployments, configuration and management of various integration technologies and platforms.
- Experience working in both agile and more traditional delivery methodologies with respect to significant integration developments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders with a wide range of seniority.
- Ability to build strategic road maps, considering a wide range of influences and constraints.
- Managing and meeting project deadlines.
- To consult as part of a team with clients, delivering projects to the best of your ability.
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Familiar with Integration Tool-sets including;
- Azure iPaaS (LogicApps, Azure Service Bus, Flow, BizTalk)
- Dell Boomi
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.