Are you looking to become a game-changer within the technology industry? This is your opportunity. Work hands-on with the latest technologies while outlining the vision for, and implementing high-performance solutions.
A Global leader in the Supply Chain Industry is on the hunt for seasoned Software Architects with considerable knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft Azure, to fill a Sr. Software Architect position. They're looking for candidates that exude innovative energy and demonstrate outstanding leadership skills to work out of their office in Dallas, Texas.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven experience developing APIs.
- Considerable hands-on experience developing native cloud-based applications in Azure.
- In-depth understanding of SpringBoot (or Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience leading development teams.
- Familiar with infrastructure as code configuration management.
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
As the Sr. Software Architect, you will be expected to collaborate with development teams, business analysts and testers to provide technical leadership and mentorship in regard to the solution. You will be a core member of the development team and will be expected to deliver the solution while making sure that development is running up to par with industry standards and with general efficiency.
This is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders, Visa sponsorship is not provided.
The company is offering a base salary range of $130-$140K, a generous bonus, competitive benefits, and an exciting work / life balance.
This is a highly competitive job on the market. In order to fast-track your opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jordan at (972)-432-4043.
Nigel Frank International