- Experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- Experience as an Architect
- Microsoft Certified on AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, Azure and other Microsoft platforms
- Hands-on proficiency on Deployment on Azure and other Microsoft platforms is Mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of system design and architecture with the technologies and experience implementing a wide range of solutions.
- Should have knowledge of at least 2 major non-Microsoft products
- Should have knowledge and experience of 3rd party ISV solutions
- Good understanding of Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server/AD Domain Infrastructure; MCITP / MCSE Certifications in Windows Server Preferred
- Understanding of Virtualization and its impact on proposed solutions.
- Understanding of different disaster recovery solutions.
- Project Methodology knowledge and experience participating in project settings vs. operations settings along with a fundamental understanding of ITIL/MOF/SOA.
- Should be able to lead client engagements, negotiate and maintain project scope, and delight customers.
- Should be comfortable and able to present ideas to both technical and business stakeholders and facilitate strategic discussions.
- Able to support pre-sales engagements by identifying and communicating potential solutions that meet our customer's need within their constraints.
- Able to mentor fellow team members in both technical and process related areas.
- Travel is mandated for the role
Roles & Responsibilities:
Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, doing product demonstrations in person, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how Microsoft solutions can provide value to them.
- Possess demonstrated skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue.
- Be able to work with sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences.
- Work both independently and as a vital member of the sales team.
- Create library of responses and answers for RFPs, RFIs, and customer emails.
- Ensure successful onsite product evaluations, proof-of-concept, and compete product positioning
- Become customer's trusted technical advisor and subject-matter expert.
- Support internal demo systems and continuously improve technical environment to highlight solution features and functions.
- Understand and help manage the customers buy cycle, setting expectations