Business Analyst - Leeds - £50k
My client are an End User in the mobile applications industry and are in search of an experienced Business Analyst to join team of . My client are making ground breaking revelations in the development of mobile applications for businesses looking to be able to manage their business internally.
As a BI Analyst, you will specially highlight and detail significant business requirements in consultation with corporations main stakeholders. Likewise you will be responsible for the Model, design and documentation of business processes and preparing the requirements to be used in software development quotations. You will have the chance to develop your technical skills and knowledge by working alongside the businesses best developers and analysts. You will be provided with a tailored progression package that will include personalised development plans and MS training.
My client believe in work life balance and cater their benefits package around this belief for instance 33 days paid holiday not including bank holiday's and birthday's paid. Flexible working agreements and company pension. Salary is up to £50,000 for the right candidate.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies and business analysis techniques
- Knowledge and experience of Web applications, mobile apps, reporting, analytic requirements and UI design documentation
- Knowledge and experience in requirements, functional and design documentation
- Ability to Data Analyse.
- Provide top class service to our customers, training support to other members of the company, and be a brand ambassador of the company.
Interviews are now taking place and my client are looking to hire a new member to the team within the next few weeks. Don't wait until it's too late to apply, deadlines are near and competition is fears, apply today to secure an interview by contacting Megan on 0191 814 7804 or email your CV to email@example.com