Reports Developer - Leeds
Great opportunity to work for mobile and tablet applications company, located 20 minutes away from Leeds City Centre. Company offers some great incentives for an experienced reports developer. You will work with cutting edge technology and face some exciting projects, an example is cutting down on fuel emissions by gathering and presenting data in a way that identifies problems and solutions with fuel emissions.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify outline and complex business requirements in consultation with customers, leadership, SMEs and other team members
- Model, design and document business processes
- Prepare the requirements to be used in software development quotations
- Write user stories
- Specify third-party system integration
- Specify web apps, mobile apps, reports, financial solutions, document templates, integration and analytics
- Collaborate with developers to develop software solutions
- Collaborate with testers and test software developments
- Investigate and fix software and data issues
- Account for time spent and report progress
- Comply with company policies & processes, particularly for quality, data protection, information security & secure systems engineering
You should have:
- A relevant degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies and business analysis techniques
- Knowledge and experience of Web applications, mobile apps, reporting, analytic requirements and UI design documentation
- Knowledge and experience in requirements, functional and design documentation
- Ability to Data Analyse.
- Provide top class service to our customers, training support to other members of the company, and be a brand ambassador of the company
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holiday and birthday off
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee - April 2019 onwards)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- "Motivational Mondays" - inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
- Location of work: Office Based
If this role may be of interest please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively give me a call on 0191 814 7804 or email your CV to email@example.com