The ERP Support Specialist will work in an onsite support role with MS Dynamics NAV system users at all levels throughout the organization. Must be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of Dynamics NAV and related database. You will work with 3rd party support to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP system.
- Support users throughout the organization.
- Determine appropriate system configuration and setups.
- Assist ERP system users with data conversion.
- Test enhancements of ERP system prior to use in a production environment.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP system users.
- Conduct and assist in user training, both new users and enhanced modifications.
- Conduct regular permission audits to adjust to user's responsibilities.
- Design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Assist in troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Assist in user security rights.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive accountability.
- Establish and maintain good communication and working relations with company personnel and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Core Skills/Education/Experience Requirements:
- Preferred previous experience with Dynamics NAV
- Understanding of SQL Management Studio and Reporting, Active Directory, Windows operating systems (Win 7, Win 10 and Server 2016) and network infrastructure.
- Jet Reports experience is a plus.
- Productivity tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Jet Reports administration is a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV functionality and database schema is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV user setup and permissions is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% or more.
To Fast Track your application - Send relevant CVs to email@example.com or call Jordan at 972-437-8276