Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote - (Upwards to 75% travel)
Contact Name: Victor Vasquez V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com
A well respected and award winning Microsoft Gold Partner is actively looking for a Dynamics AX/D365 Project Manager. They have been consecutively recognized as one of the Fortune 100's Best Companies to Work For due to their unique benefit package that include paid parental leave. They have high ratings from their employees due to their Dynamics culture within their business, the growth opportunity they offer, and how well they take care of their employees. They are looking for a candidate with prior experience working as a Project Manager within a Dynamics AX/D365 Implementation.
Applicants must have prior experience managing methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Ect.), have prior experience within the Manufacturing and Distribution industry, and must be willing to travel 75%. Unfortunately, they are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
- Prior experience working as a Dynamics AX/D365 Project Manager
- Knowledge of various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Short-Step, Ect.)
- Prior experience working within the Manufacturing & distribution Industry
- Ability to manage budgets and resources, present themselves in a professional manner to clients, make sure the project is successfully completed on a timely fashion.
- Prior experience working as a Dynamics AX/D365 Consultant
- Functional expertise of Dynamics AX/D365 Is a plus (but not a requirement)
- Ability to travel 75%
- Bachelor's Degree
- $140K + 15% Bonus (Depending on Experience)
- Remote Flexibility (25% Remote)
- Travel Expenses will be covered
- Career Advancement
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Parental Leave
- 3X PTO
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com or reach me at 646-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 3410). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.