D365 T&L Consultant - Edinburgh - £65,000
The client I am working with are recruiting for a Dynamics AX/365 T&L Consultant for the upgrade project to D365. If you have previous experience with logistics regarding Dynamics AX/365 and would like to further your experience with Dynamics AX/365 then this could be the ideal role for you!
- Salary up to £60,000 base
- Pension scheme
- Training with D365
- 25 days holidays
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be the lead on all Trade & Logistics systems related issues.
- To be the interface to the Logistics business team.
- To manage the Trade and Logistics aspects of the D365 system.
- To evaluate gaps in the current system and to improve business processes.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and the project manager.
Requirements for the Role
- Good experience in supply chain systems.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Previously involved in full life-cycle projects.
- Previously involved in implementation & support
Apply to ensure you do not miss this unprecedented opportunity as interviews are already taking place. Please contact Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email email@example.com or alternatively you can call me directly on 0191 3387635 if you are interested in the role or required some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in entering a new role, developing or expanding you experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may have a career opportunity for you.
Key skills: ERP/ DYNAMICS AX/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ SUPPLY CHAIN/ TRADE/ LOGISTICS/ DISTRIBUTION/ ERP/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LEEDS/ BRISTOL/ NEWCASTLE/ YORK/ SHEFFIELD/ LONDON