D365 Finance Lead - Edinbrugh
The client I am working with are recruiting for a Dynamics AX/365 Finance Lead for the upgrade project to D365. If you have previous experience in the finance industry and would like to further your experience with Dynamics AX/365 then this could be the ideal role for you!
- Salary up to £60,000 base
- Pension scheme
- Training with D365
- 25 days holidays
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be the lead on all finance systems related issues.
- To be the interface to the Finance business team.
- To manage the finance aspects of the D365 system.
- To evaluate gaps in the current system and to improve business processes.
Requirements for the Role
- Good financial background.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365, preferably MS Finance Certification
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Previously involved in full life-cycle projects.
- Previously involved in implementation & support
Apply to ensure you do not miss this unprecedented opportunity as interviews are already taking place. Please contact Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me directly on 0191 3387635 if you are interested in the role or required some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Charlotte-jemima Turnbull via email at email@example.com if you are interested in entering a new role, developing or expanding you experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may have a career opportunity for you.
Key skills: ERP/ DYNAMICS AX/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ SUPPLY CHAIN/ TRADE/ LOGISTICS/ DISTRIBUTION/ ERP/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LEEDS/ BRISTOL/ NEWCASTLE/ YORK/ SHEFFIELD/ LONDON