ERP Specialist - Dynamics NAV - Jersey City, NJ - $85k
A Dynamics NAV end user, described as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey, is seeking an ERP Specialist to maintain and improve their current NAV system.
This is a rapidly growing company that still retains the feel of a startup, and has been rated one of the best places to work in New Jersey!
They have recently implemented Dynamics NAV and are in need of someone to help them adapt their system to this growth, train users on NAV functionality, and act as an intermediary between company stakeholders and the company's Microsoft Partner on customization projects.
In this role, you will be reporting directly into the executive team and become an integral part of company decision making, by analyzing current business trends and customizing the NAV system to accommodate business needs in a rapidly changing environment.
You will be working within a built-out technology team, including members focused around CRM, BI, Networking, and Infrastructure. This organization values individual growth development, and offers many opportunities to learn new technologies and processes within the business. It's okay to make mistakes here. Our client is constantly challenging their people to take chances in order to independently figure out things on their own, and help to create a collaborative, helpful environment.
Your New Role Will Involve:
- Maintaining and supporting the company's NAV ERP system
- Troubleshooting system errors and documenting consistent problems for future enhancement
- Training users on NAV functionality
- Coordinating with department leadership to identify business processes and analyze paths for improvement
- Utilizing Jet Reports and Power BI for business intelligence reporting and analysis
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Experience in process mapping, user setup and helpdesk support, reporting, and analysis
- Knowledge of Power BI reporting and dashboard creating a strong plus
- Project Management and implementation experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fun personality and the willingness to learn and develop your skill set
Your New Company Will Offer:
- A Competitive base salary with opportunity for bonus
- Excellent medical, dental, vision package
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Fun culture including game nights, popcorn days, team bonding and culture events
- Recognition and rewards to top-performing employees
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-362-5944. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.