(Dynamics NAV) Developer - Dallas, TX - MS Partner
Our client is a Microsoft partner, seeking a developer to join their well established team. The developer will assist on consulting engagements with the main responsibility being to develop custom functionality to meet defined requirements. Additionally they will provide objective advice, identify options, and suggest recommendations to enable our clients to become more efficient and better run their businesses.
Nice to have:
- BS or higher degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Some level of SQL experience is a must
- ISV tools: Lanham EDI and Eship
- Travel: occasional and not often
- Ability to work with project team to assess needs and generate appropriate solutions to problems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to think "outside the box" and brainstorm new approaches to problem resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and know when to ask for assistance
- Experience with NAV 2018
- Experience with Business Central
- Experience with C# and SQL
- Flexible based on experience (110k-135k)
- Bonus Potential
To fast track the application process:
Contact: William Robinson
Phone : 972-728-3964
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.