Business Systems Administrator, Liverpool, £33K + Benefits - Brand New Opportunity!
One of our key clients, an innovative organisation with a rich history in the UK, are actively searching for an Business Systems Administrator to join their rapidly expanding team located in a newly established office in Liverpool.
As a Business Systems Administrator, you will be working closely with the Business Systems Manager and Financial Controller in providing application support for their finance and HR systems, whilst playing a key role in future IT projects and improving business system processes.
Sounds interesting? Read on...
Responsibilities will include:
- Application support and administration of the internal finance and HR systems
- Analysis and documentation of system procedures followed by the recommendation of system improvements
- Provide system training for new users and existing users
- Provide support to the Business Systems Manager on system upgrade and implementation projects
Successful candidates will be able to offer:
- Experience in finance and HR system application support and administration, ideally Microsoft Dynamics GP, Nolan eRequest and Cascade HRIS
- Production and modification of reports (Ideally with MS SQL Server and/or Jet Reports)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Business analysis and process improvement experience
- AAT qualified and/or ACCA / CIMA / ACA part-qualified
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £33,000 per annum
- Study support contribution
- 27 days holiday per annum rising to 29 days, plus bank holidays
- Group pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
and much more...
My client is looking to schedule interviews for early next week, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Sebastian at email@example.com, or call 0191 338 7568.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+ 44 191 338 7568), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
ERP / Dynamics AX / Axapta / Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV / Navision / Dynamics GP / Great Plains / Infor / SAP / Epicor / Oracle / Sage / Support / Finance Analyst / Systems Accountant / Liverpool / Merseyside / Manchester / Cheshire / Lancashire / Wirral / St Helens / Warrington / Runcorn / Wigan / Chester / UK