Job Type: Permanent
Location: Boston, MA
Contact Name: Jeremy Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with business users to define business processes
- Work with business owners to determine enhancements needed to the system
- Become the expert user of the system
- Provide support for production issues
- Assist in the setup of new customer sites
- Develop reporting using SSRS
- Manage the development schedule
- Manage testing of upgrades to the system
- Work with developer to resolve initial issues from upgrades
- Develop training materials for end users
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems or similar degree from accredited university required.
- Advanced computer literacy, including experience in SSRS, MS SQL, IIS, Windows Server, and Visual Studio Business Intelligence
- More than 3 years of experience with system analysis, report development, software development, software testing, or similar positions.
Location / Travel
- Position may be required to travel to client sites as new clients are acquired to install equipment
- Travel - 10%-20%
- Weekend work potentially
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: email@example.com or reach me at 646-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 3468). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.