- Cyber security incident response and threat hunting functions supporting Cyber Security Operations team
- Investigate cyber security incidents and threats escalated and drive remediation and resolution of issue
- Conduct malware reverse engineering and produce malware analysis report
- Assess severity on security vulnerabilities and drive mitigation and remediation activities
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Create, modify, recommend and review various policies, reports and dashboards from security solutions, such as proxies, intrusion detection and endpoint security tools such as AV and firewalls
- Improve cyber security processes, procedures, and tools such as malware detection leveraging user behavioral analytics, improving compliance posture of cyber security incident documentation etc.
- Responsible as an SME for endpoint security and security operations
- Assessing vulnerabilities, risks and cyber security threats, and their impact on overall security infrastructure
- Leading/ Mentoring team of SOC analyst
- Possess degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Security or equivalent
- > 7 years of experience in cybersecurity & 5 years experience in incident response or forensic investigation
- Experience in incident response, malware reverse engineering, computer & mobile forensic analysis
- Knowledge in security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment
- Experience in IT security, Information/Network security, Infrastructure security
- CISSP, GCIH, GPEN or relevant security certification
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com or call Kimberly (R1770388) +65 3158 8062 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.