In search of Technical Automation Architect
Dallas TX -120K
This client is in search of a well-rounded architect to help implement business solutions on site and also in cloud environments. Additionally, you will be able to support the design and implementation of deliverables for emerging and existing products.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Collaborate with executives to expand the DevOps roadmap
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for DevOps procedures and segments
- Create automated deployments to streamline development and safeguard quality by automated testing
- Design and reinforce a detailed monitoring system throughout the entire DevOps pipeline.
- Test the trends in emerging technologies to verify the clients tools and procedures are optimized to deliver maximum software delivery speed
You will be required to have,
- Have 5 or more years hands-on experience in a technical SME or Architecture position
- Substantial experience implementing CI/CD practices in the DevOps space
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end automated testing, configuration and delivery across complex environments.
- Strong understanding of Linux, Windows, cloud and virtual servers.
- Experience deploying implementing and managing utilization on cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
- Scripting experience with Python, Bash and PowerShell
- Experience with automated testing tools like Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Terraform, Salt or Ansible
- Experience with VCPkg, Artifactory, NPM or other package management tools
- Working experience with containers like Kubernetes/Swarm
- Platform-as-a-Service experience
This job is brand new and the market will be highly competitive so to fast track your opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Colby at 972-584-9745.
You can also drop me a LinkedIn message by searching 'Colby Cantu' with any detailed questions or concerns.
Dallas / Architect / Azure / Paas / Puppet / Chef / Terraform / Ansible / PowerShell / Kubernetes / Artifactory / IPVPN