Dynamics D365 Developer- Colorado, USA - $100,000.
My client is seeking a Dynamics D365 Developer in the region of Colorado. The candidate must be highly skilled in Dynamics AX 365. This is a permanent position with a salary of 100,000.
It is necessary for you to maintain great communication skills, experience working with multiple stakeholders, presenting solutions and ideas.
- Development forD365FOutilizing:
- X++/Visual Studio, DMF, SSRS, etc.
- Low-to-no code Microsoft Power Platform tools (PowerApps, CDS/CDM, Flow, Power BI)
- Conducts unit testing and debugging along with system and integration testing
- Produces technical specifications and software design documents
- Assists technical team in establishing development and deployment standards
- Provides technical administration and support as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred- but not required
- Development experience with ERP
- Hands-on with Dynamics AX 2009/2012/365 a huge plus
- Implementation experience a plus
- Functional experience with ERP
- Finance and accounting experience a plus
- Integrating various disparate systems and data
- Working with relational databases and the ETL process
- MS-SQL experience a plus
- Development/unit, performance, and regression testing
- Writing high quality technical design documentation
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Agile development lifecycle
- RESTful services
- MS/Dynamics specific skills preferred:
- X++, DMF, SSRS, Visual Studio
- Microsoft DevOps/VSTS, .Net
- Power Platform tools
- Azure, LifeCycle Services (LCS)
APPITUDE AND PASSIONS
- Being hands-on in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Identifies as a life-long learner and aims for continuous improvement.
- Collaborative work style.
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Mechanical tendencies and a curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better.
- Passion for statistics & analytics, process engineering, and information management.
- Some limited travel may be required across the US and Canada to build customer relationships with the resorts and other business units.
Contact: Madyson Oxford @ 972-546-4884
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 0408). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.