Technical Architect - Dallas - Full Time - $120,000
A company that is the leading Supply Chain powerhouse is looking to hire a Technical Architect for their Dallas office, to help design and implement various delivery pipelines for existing and upcoming products, in order to ensure the company maintains their high standards when it comes to fast automation.
This role will be working directly with senior leadership to create the DevOps Strategy and road map for the company, meaning you will be shaping the future state of the company and their automation. The company focuses on having a collaborative culture, which you would contribute to through DevOps practices.
The main responsibilities of the job are as follows:
- Team player: Become a major contributor to your collaborative team!
- Leadership and development: Grow through this role to become a leader and expert on DevOps practices
- DevOps/Azure Experience: Oversee from start, to finish, the whole DevOps pipeline on cloud platforms (design, implementation, and support)
- Create value through automation: have to be able to build, test, configure, and deploy in complex environments, all the way from development to production all while delivering the greatest value possible
- Eye for quality: Ensure great quality through testing your creations
- Passion for new technology: Work with cutting edge technologies and trends to ensure the company is staying on track in regards to keeping up with future technology
What this company is truly looking for though is someone that has a passion for automation, growth, and working with emerging technologies, all while taking ownership of the software and driving its release into production.
Please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865
Other Skills to have:
- Computer Science/related field degree
- Experience with leadership/architecture roles, and DevOps
- Experience managing applications on cloud platforms
- SCM Experience
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Familiar with PaaS