Business Development Manager £25,000 + OTE £75,000 An IT solution provider who have seen a substantial amount of grow for their business in the North West & Yorkshire are expanding their customer base to the Midlands. They are seeking an experienced business development manager/executive to help build out the new area and with already a huge amount of interest in their innovative products you'll be able to enhance existing relationships and create new ones. If you are proactive, able to manage your own workload and have a proven track record in IT/Telecom sales we want to hear from you! The market focus will be around Midlands so a driving license is essential. For the first few months you'll be required to travel to the North West a maximum of once a week. Responsibilities;
- Produce a clearly defined regional territory plan that is fit for purpose and meets all business objectives.
- Retain ad develop a current portfolio of clients ensuring you have a sound understanding of customer requirements in relation to products on offer
- Build pipeline and generate leads through various industry related methods
- Understand the products and business you are selling to ensure a high rate of return
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable development.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings (e.g. team briefs, sector meetings, network events) as necessary to perform duties and to aid business development.
- Commercial/Industry related background.
- Demonstrable track record of consistently achieving sales performance targets.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Strong track record in sales.
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
- Able to achieve deadlines and targets.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative.
You'll be provided with a car or car allowance, laptop and mobile.
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com or call 0191 338 7603.