I'm looking for a proactive Microsoft Azure Architect with strong Cloud Infrastructure experience looking for an opportunity to grow within a company and produce high quality . A top tier client, Microsoft Gold Partner is offering a very competitive compensation package and experience working with cutting edge technology deploying quality solutions. In D.C., my client is looking for a sound Infrastructure Architect to grow with them, lead their team and move with them from project to project.
Please see the job details below;
- Work with and support team members to perform the full project life cycle
- Architect, design, build, implement, and deliver scalable Microsoft Azure solutions, with a focus on mapping across IaaS
- Design and deploy the virtual machine environment, storage environment, network architecture and VPC environments
- Develop roadmaps for current and future cloud deployments
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- In depth understanding of Azure standards and best practice
- Experience with Azure data services
- Past experience architecting and delivering core Microsoft Azure projects at the enterprise level
- In depth understanding of native Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services
- Hands-on experience with scaling technologies and solutions
- Communicate effectively in customer facing environments
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Advance within company
- Leadership advancement
- Bonus opportunities
To be considered for this role, please email me at email@example.com, call me at (215) 240-7310, or message me on LinkedIn.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.