Azure Data Scientist- 115k-140k- IL
My client is seeking a Azure Data Scientist who can apply advanced statistical analysis tools and Machine Learning techniques. You will explain business behaviors, understand complex relationships, build algorithms, and predict events and operating conditions.
Your predictive reasoning will improve operating conditions and optimize business initiatives.
- Collaborate with technical professionals and understand business problems to implement sustainable solutions.
- Design, create, and test complex models
- Recommend ways to improve data quality and reliability
- Select and integrate data science, Big Data tools, and develop dashboards
- Experience with Big Data implementation
- Hands-on with Azure Platform
- Knowledge of NoSQL, SQL Server, SQL queries
- Proficient in data mining and complex data sets
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Matching 401K
- 4 weeks PTO
For all inquiries please contact Spencer Villa at 813-437-6907 ext. 6907 email- email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Microsoft Azure market across the Carolinas. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.