My client in Northern Virginia is looking for an experienced Software Engineer.
Please see the job details below;
- Assisting in the design and development of app and cloud services by joining a team of technology enthusiasts that believe in quality software engineering principles and the prudent use of cutting edge technology to build robust apps and cloud services.
- Working in an Agile environment and be part of a team developing software solutions by gathering requirements from stakeholders, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes using the Azure platform, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), relational and non-relational cloud databases, cloud search/indexing services and Xamarin.
- Have a full understanding of the product development life cycle and be able to engage directly with non-technical stakeholders to gather and document requirements and then be able to translate those into robust, error free code you know works through manual and automated test cases.
- Designing appealing, user-friendly, and responsive e-commerce and CMS websites.
- Have a passion for building cloud apps that are easy and efficient to use all while looking beautiful.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, teamwork, and thoroughness are a must for this position.
- Experience/Knowledge with User Interface Design standards, large data and retrieval storage, and data/image manipulation is a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, object-oriented programming and Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using C#.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience using SQL Server and/or any relational database.
- Experience in writing REST API and working on micro-service architectures-based systems.
- Knowledge or Experience in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB.
- Researching and utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements
- Communicating with Product Managers to ensure that customer requirements are properly understood and met and determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading top performing teams and a history of leading and supporting successful projects.