Senior Azure Consultant - Basingstoke - £60-85k
You will be joining an established company who have seen great success in several countries across Europe. They are currently looking at growing their UK division and this position offers the opportunity to join the company as they embark upon a period of growth.
Your colleagues are experienced IT professionals with years of experience within industry and will be able to provide you with the support and guidance you require to reach your full potential. You will be working alongside experts in Microsoft Azure, API Management, and integration.
This company prides themselves on their client relationships and the amazing cloud integration solutions which they deliver for specific business needs. They are a strong Microsoft Partner and have got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics but isn't looking to stop there.
This company is seeking skilled Microsoft Azure professionals to join them at either a Junior or Senior level.
Your role will be varied and challenging. Your primary role will be to work alongside highly skilled Azure Architects on technical pre-sales and developing cloud integration projects.
As this is a consultant position you will be expected to work from client sites approximately three days per week and you should be confident dealing directly with clients. This is an important part of the role as you will be the face of the company when on site and must represent them professionally and confidently.
You will be working with the latest technology on the market, including Service Fabric, Azure Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insight. This company has a strong and growing relationship with Microsoft and other key vendors.
If this role looks like the next step in your career then apply today! Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following technical experience:
- a passion for Azure - following the latest trends and always looking to expand your knowledge.
- an analytical mind.
- good communication skills, required internally and when dealing with clients.
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- an in-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services - Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- experience with:building secure API'sleveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processingleveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Busunderstanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutionsdeveloping asynchronous, reliable backend tasksunderstanding the various data storage options of the Azure platformgaining experience in data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
If you think this is the right role for you then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.