Are you an experienced SQL developer looking for an opportunity to help you excel in your career?
Are you passionate about data and how you can use it to make a real difference within a business?
Do you want to work with a team of highly skilled IT professionals with the overall goal to tackle personal debt?
Work on end to end development projects demonstrating your knowledge of SQL, showing clear impact on the business.
- Wage beginning at 35K
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Private pension scheme
- Chance to work with the most up to date tech and cloud platforms
Your duties include;
- Designing and developing Operational Data Stores and Data Warehousing environments using cloud technology
- Maintaining and evolving SSIS ETL packages
- Forming repeated and ad-hoc reporting processes
- Managing data integration and exporting processes between the firm, its users, and its providers
- Upholding data quality through integrity checks and cleansing
- Maintaining self-discipline, staying on-top of allocated operations
- Assisting other teams with operations with their business needs
- Co-operate with other SQL Developers to form an Agile team
- Help with the L&D of junior developers through constant support and regular reviews
- Carry out reviews, tests and documentation processes
- Advance skills through alliance with other IT professionals within the business
- Support with progression among the various stages of SQL development, including both operational and data warehousing databases
- Learn on the job training, plus personal training courses available depending on your needs, when required
- Prospects to occasionally utilise other coding languages on various programming projects
- Relevant full degree in an IT related subject
- 3 Years plus of relevant industry experience
- SQL Server versions 2008-2017
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Use of Coding Languages including; C#, VBA, Python or Java
- Past exposure to Data Warehousing
- use of reporting Tools including; Power BI, Tableau, SSRS or other relevant tools
- Database Administration
If this role appeals to you or you want to find out more please contact me on 0191 814 7804 or email your CV to email@example.com