My client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to join them on their D365 implementation project for an end user based in Central London.
You'll be trusted in leading the design and implementation of custom designs, as well as the delivery as a whole (including other technical project-based responsibilities like data migration).
Key Skills & Experience:
- Dynamics CRM implementation experience
- Development of workflows and plug-ins, as well as customisations and configurations of CRM
- Integration experience using Scribe or KingswaySoft, with Azure and various other third party applications
- Experience with the full development lifecycle and leading a team is preferable
- Good functional skills such as stakeholder management, the ability to liaise with and understand the needs of other areas of the business, etc.
This is for an initial 6 month contract, however due to the scale of the implementation, extensions are likely.
If this sounds like a skill set that you possess and a project that would fit what you're looking for in your next role or if you would like to know about other exciting opportunities we currently have, contact me at email@example.com or call 0203 868 5032.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM / Developer / Technical Consultant / Milton Keynes / London / Surrey / Kent / Essex / Cambridge / Suffolk / Berkshire / West Midlands / East Midlands