My client is an expanding, international Dynamics practice, that through financial stability and rapid interest in their product offering are seeking to add a new Functional Architect to their team, that will focus on aiding the development and implementation of their finance modular offering to Dynamics365/ Dynamics AX customers across the UK.
As a growing company, my client is offering:
- The opportunity to take a senior stance on fresh AX/ D365 finance projects
- The chance to help progress my clients practice with a team of like minded, experienced AX professionals
- The opportunity to have your say in growing the practice (how it operates/ approaches the market)
- A realistic approach to AX functional architecture, with a "get the job done" approach - no micromanagement
- A fantastic basic salary offering up to £80,000, along with a host of attractive benefits including company car, bonus scheme and incentive packages
- Full, up-to-date D365 certifications within 1st 3 months
Suitable candidates will have a strong background implementing Dynamics AX, across multiple versions (eg. AX2009, AX2012, Dynamics365), and ideally provide experience working within the Dynamics partner channel (experience across multiple, AX end user projects will be considered). Furthermore, it is preferable to hold experience in finance business process, supported by some sort of accounting qualification (eg. ACCA, FCCA, CIMA, Uni Degree) - again, preferable, but not essential.
This is a home based role, with travel to customer site required across the UK. This will fluctuate depending on the phase of project, and flexibility is offered about candidates personal situation/ family arrangements.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Sam Cook by phone on 0191 338 7594 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
Dynamics AX/ Dynamics 365/ 365 for Operations/ Finance/ AX2012/ Dynamics/ Functional Consultant/ CIMA/ London/ Manchester