Location: St. Louis, MO
Length: 40 Hours / Week
Rate: $85,000 - $100,000 / Annually
My client is in looking for a highly motivated, ambitious individual to join their team as a Business Analyst with experience in Dynamics GP. This position is located near St. Louis, Missouri and in this role you will be responsible for developing and updating reports, analyzing workflows to propose process improvements, and developing technical and business process documentation. You will have the opportunity to work at a company that values their associates and takes care of its customers with a sense of urgency.
Role & Responsibility:
- Develops and updates reports to support all departments
- Tests and maintain workflow systems and analyze the results
- Design, develop and update SQL queries for published reports
- Provide support and maintenance for various Business Applications including Cerner and Dynamics GP
- Create backend integrations of different applications with SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience using a report writer to design and create analytical reports preferred
- Knowledge of marketing, and research concepts, including the ability to run ad hoc analysis
- 401k with generous company match
- 21 days PTO
- Health/ dental/ vision insurance
- Positive work environment
- Flex spending
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com or contact me at (972) 546-4884 for questions regarding the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics GP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics GP market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7556 ext. 3371. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics GP opportunities!
Dynamics GP / Great Plains / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SmartConnect / Business Analyst