Dynamics AX Solutions Architect, D365 F&O, St Louis MO (Remote)
Do you want more responsibility growing a team while still being able to work on projects? The MS Gold Partner I'm recruiting for needs a Dynamics AX Solutions Architect with manufacturing experience who would be responsible for hiring and mentoring new consultants. Travel for this role is up to 50%. They also offer an unlimited PTO plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to clients
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Communicate and build strong relationships with customers
- Stay organized and exhibit strong time management skills
- Support the growth of the practice and development activities within industry
- Mentor new Consultants
- Knowledge of specific DynamicsAX modules:
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrable experience with core business processes
If you're ready to fast track this opportunity contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 546-4861 (ext 4031).
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Solution Architect, MS Dynamics AX, Functional, Consultant, T&L, Manufacturing, Lean, Dynamics AX, AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Gap-Fit Analysis, Project Scoping, Implementation, Trade & Logistics, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Axapta, Dynamics, Microsoft ERP, X++, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365