Pre-Sales Solution Architect - F&O Retail - Any City, CA. Remote
Nigel Frank is searching for a Dynamics AX pre-sales solution architect willing to work remote and travel. With this job opportunity you will be based in the North American market. The job duties require someone with strong business skills as well as product knowledge. This role gives you the opportunity to join a market leader, the freedom to work on varied projects and chance to make a large impact on a successful business.
- Leading meetings with customers
- Reassuring customer needs are met
- Meeting requirements with customers by identifying solutions
- Complete D365 product demonstrations
- Assisting in sales cycle
- Coming up with project delivery estimates
- Assisting with delivery plans for projects
- Networking and building customer relationships
- Assist with D365 targets being met
- The manufacturing, retail, wholesale and distribution business verticals
- AX or D365 F&O in finance, supply chain management, production or retail
- Consulting Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to create strong business cases
- Able to collect business requirements
Nice to have experience with:
- Dynamics AX and D365 certifications A plus
- CPA, MAPIC, APIC, PMP certifications
- Pre-sales team lead experience
- O365 Products
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please call Alison Denham on (972) 728- 3966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.