Sr. Technical/Developer Consultant (NAV)/Remote Location/Flexible Salary
Nigel Frank International is currently searching for a confident and focus driven Senior Technical/Developer Consultant (NAV) in the Kansas/Missouri area with at least 5 years of experience. Preferred to have worked with multiple developers and strong knowledge of updated versions of NAV. Whether you can see yourself working from home or in office, this position offers both depending on your location. Potential travel may be involved 10% of the time depending on skill set and your geography. Salary flexible for negotiation to better fit what you are looking for, 401K, health, vision, and dental benefits are included in your position. If you are looking for a position that can challenge you as well as highlight and strengthening your capabilities.
Summary of Position:
The Sr NAV Technical/Developer Consultant III will be focused on the delivery and development during new implementations of Dynamics NAV, upgrades of Dynamics NAV and development for existing customers. The Sr. Technical Consultant will have developed deep technical skills in NAV that will be used in performing these tasks. The primary focus will be Dynamics NAV design, development, customizations with additional activities using SQL, web services, .NET, SSRS, and creating integration's to Dynamics NAV. Each Technical Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the implementation.
- Analyze and document the customer's functional requirements to technical design and propose solutions to meet customer's needs
- Work with functional consultants to design customisation
- Design technical architecture, install and support installations of NAV
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and manage multiple development tasks and planning
- Plan and execute pilots and integration testing
- Assist lead consultants on new implementations as the technical expert
- Provide advanced technical issue resolution
- Great communication skills
- 5+ years of Dynamics NAV/Navision experience
- Experience with the latest 2 versions of Dynamics NAV. Role Tailored Client experience is required
- Experience managing NAV implementation, upgrade, or integration projects
- SQL Server navigation and query, database backups / restores
- Knowledge of standard reporting modules and ability to troubleshoot break/fix reporting issues
- Adding additional modules, installing ISV's
- Understanding Customer NAV Deployment options (Windows Client, Web Client, Tablet Client)
- Background in Accounting and Finance is a plus
- Valid Driver's License required
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US. We deal with both MS partners and end users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for MS Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the MS Dynamics NAV market, I have created relationships with many of the employers in the US and have a great understanding and knowledge of where to find the best opportunities.
If interested in this opportunity please email or call: