Business Analyst - Dynamics NAV/ Navision/ D365 BC - Hampshire
Urgent requirement for an enthusiastic Business Analyst, with skills in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Navision, for an amazing opportunity with a multi-national enterprise in Hampshire. My client is in the process of rolling out the latest version of NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central, to several sites in the South East, and require an experienced analyst to join their growing team with the roll out.
The role will involve:
- Functional analysis surrounding Dynamics NAV/ Navision/ D365 BC related projects
- Business Analysis, Process Mapping, Testing, Training and Go-live support
- Face to face/ Remote based support and user interaction
This fantastic hands on role offers the chance to grow prior Dynamics NAV implementation/ support experience on a fresh upgrade to Dynamics 365 BC - incorporating a host of different business processes including manufacturing, distribution and finance. You will work in a close knit, supportive team - getting the opportunity to grow professionally through certified training, as well as build international project exposure.
A fantastic base salary of £60,000 is on offer, along with a fantastic benefits package including bonus scheme, health care scheme and pension plan.
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- Dynamics NAV/ Navision/ D365 BC implementation analysis expertise
- Firm understanding across a range of modules
- Financial Services expertise - Pension, Savings, Wealth (preferable)
- Functional analysis skills in system design, testing, training and support
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
The role is based in Hampshire, with the requirement for occasional travel to other sites across South England - project phase permitting.
Interested? Apply now!
If his role is not suited to you right now or you know anyone else in the market feel free to pass on my details because I will be working a Dynamics NAV role perfect for them or yourself.
Get in touch, better to have a quick chat with me now so when a role tomorrow or in three weeks comes across my desk and it ticks all the boxes for you I can call you straight away, want a pay rise, want a better package, want to escape that boss you hate?
This vacancy is of the immediate requirement; the client is actively interviewing right now with limited interview slots. To register your interest, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Imogen on 0191 4060304 to find out more information.