Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant - Contract - 6 months - Remote-flex - San Diego County
My client is looking to add a strong Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant to their team for a six month contract with a possible extension. They are about to upgrade to D365 Business Central and looking to transition as much work as possible internally. This is a quickly growing organization that needs to build out their internal team and be ready for their expansion. The ideal candidate has worked in NAV development and customization and has had exposure to D365 BC.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must demonstrate strong skills and knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV
- Successful project management experience
- Successful previous implementation / upgrade experience with NAV preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience of managing customer expectations, scope of services and quality of deliverables
- Works well in a team environment
- Leads system design activities and/or reviews system designs to assure that applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Assists in advising client company management regarding IT vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services. Provides production problem diagnosis and technical, offshore strategy and processes support to project team. Assists in implementing resolution.
APPLY NOW: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 818-356-8574 for more details.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV / Navision jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818-356-8574. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!