ERP Developer| Dynamics AX | Up to 110K | Onsite
Work for a company that has iconic year-round destinations around the continent. The company owns and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real-estate development, food and beverage and retail businesses.
To be a part of this team you need to have a combination of technical depth with a mind for business process. Must be self-directed, possess a sense of entrepreneurial members spirit and drive for innovation. As a team member you will enjoy many different perks related to the portfolio of companies, including free ski passes, discounted access to CMH and other ski resorts, ECO pass, etc.
- Bachelor of Computer Science,
- Information Systems, or related field preferred- but not required
- Development experience with ERP o Hands-on with Dynamics AX 2009/2012/365 a huge plus, Implementation experience a plus , Functional experience with ERP , Finance and accounting experience a plus , Integrating various disparate systems and data o Working with relational databases and the ETL process, MS-SQL experience a plus, Development/unit, performance, and regression testing o Writing high quality technical design documentation
- MS/Dynamics specific skills preferred, X++, DMF, SSRS, Visual Studio o Microsoft DevOps/VSTS, .Net o Power Platform tools, SQL/SSIS, Azure, Being hands-on in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment travel may be required across the US and Canada to build customer relationships with the resorts and other business units.
Responsibilities/ ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- The ERP Developer is responsible for supporting the Company's on-going ERP implementation (Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations)
- This role will work directly with the Enterprise Applications Manager to realize solutions to the various business requirements given.
- On the technical-level-- having an eye for efficiency, flexibility and automation are highly beneficial, as well as having solid interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication of potentially complex topics with fellow team members and our end-users.
- We will provide training and mentorship to get one up to speed with D365FO for the right candidate that understands the general functionality and design patterns of ERP.
- Development for D365FO utilizing: X++/Visual Studio, DMF, SSRS, etc. Low-to-no code Microsoft Power Platform tools (PowerApps, CDS/CDM, Flow, Power BI)
- Conducts unit testing and debugging along with system and integration testing
- Produces technical specifications and software design documents
- Assists technical team in establishing development and deployment standards
- Provides technical administration and support as needed
If you would like to be a part of this exciting company please apply today by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are seeking a different AX position please do still send your resume to hear about other relevant opportunities.