In search of a Technical Automation Architect for immediate hire -$120K/year-
Nigel Frank International is working with a global technology company who are the leaders in artificial intelligence and machine learning. This opening has a lot of competition so take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts.
If you're looking to be at the forefront of advancements in machine learning and AI, this is the opportunity for you. You will be working with the very best and latest technology the market has to offer, there is no better way to advance your career than working at the forefront of innovation. You will be working with designing and implementing delivery of pipelines and supporting CI/CD pipelines. You will also be expected to work directly with DevOps practices, components and pipelines.
- In depth working knowledge of DevOps with design, implementation and support
- Knowledge of leveraging DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science
- Background in leadership in a technical setting
- Working understanding of leveraging Azure cloud platforms
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, C#, etc.
- Background with monitoring and automation tools
- Working understanding of PaaS services and tools
- Container experience with platforms such as Kubernetes
- Ability to work with either Jenkins, Ansible or Terraform
- Ability to build automated systems with tools such as NPM and PyPi
- Working background with SCM
- Experience with infrastructure automation
To fast track your opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ethan at 972-546-4861. This company is an EOE.
Candidates for this role must either be US Citizens or Green Card holders - visa sponsorship is not provided.
/ Dallas / Engineer / DevOps / CI/CD / Azure / Texas / SCM / PowerShell / C# / Python / Jenkins / Ansible / PaaS / Terraform / NPM / PyPi / Technical /