The Cloud Program Manager will lead a matrixed team across the client, their partners and customer personnel as appropriate. The Cloud Program Manager's focus is to help the GM of the Customer Success Unit and key stakeholders drive the capture strategy, partner strategy, planning, and team operations for the execution of large enterprise deals. The Cloud Program Manager will be a key and strategic partner across the business, become a trusted advisor and business partner to the broader Industry team operating at highest levels of the company.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned business professional with multi-disciplinary experience, who has the aspiration and potential to grow as a broad business leader, especially in leading multi-year, large Azure cloud engagements of $5m-$250m
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Building long term relationships and key influencers
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Proven years of success in consultative/complex technical deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
- Leadership experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Prior work experience in a Program Management position within a software and/or services company such as Salesforce, Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, HP, ServiceNow, Dell, Rackspace or SoftLayer.