My client is looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV Technical Architect to join our growing Software team. You'll work on foundational systems that will power the next generation of retail technology products, including the website, and the point-of-sale system that powers all our retail stores.
Essential Functions, Technical Skills and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Significant experience managing Dynamics NAV environments in industries such as retail, finance, manufacturing, or distribution
- Work with business stakeholders to define requirements for Dynamics NAV customizations and integrations
- Serve as the Software Engineering team's technical lead on implementing Dynamics NAV customizations and integrations
- Manage and maintain Dynamics NAV environments; including upgrades, service packs, and hotfixes
- Experience managing server infrastructure in AWS or Azure
- Experience evaluating and integrating third-party add-ons with Dynamics NAV
- Data modeling experience is a must
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server platform, plus for Azure SQL
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience troubleshooting and optimizing database performance
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Extensive experience working with Agile project management methodologies such as SCRUM
Competencies, Required Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience delivering solutions on the Dynamics NAV platform (C/AL)
- Applicable and current Microsoft Dynamics NAV certifications are a plus
- Passion for learning and teaching others
- Ability to function highly independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication tailored to appropriate audiences
- Ability to juggle several and often competing priorities
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional corporate setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Some overtime may be required.
May require occasional travel, up to 10%.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not approve visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc.